vendredi 9 février 2007

Introduction Of One Tree Hill



I chose One Tree Hill program, because Ialways watched this TV program in French and I receive the second season for Christmas, so it’s my chance to start it. The story talks about relationships between friends, family and love. All of the TV shows, make me feel very strange inside of me. At each TV show, there is always new suspense. The story takes place in many different places, for example at secondary school, in a room of teens, in the kitchen, restaurants, gym, night club, etc. The mains characters are: Lucas, Nathan, Peyton, Brook, Dan, Keith, Debora, Hailey, Karen. My favourite character is Brook, because I found myself in Brook’s character. All of these reasons explain why I choose this TV program.

2 commentaires:

Renson a dit…

Hello Rebeka. My name is Renson Vega, I´m 23, I´m an English Language first level student; I´m from Colombia;I was reading your paragraph about the tv program One Tree Hill. I think it´s a good program (I see this program in my home... exactly on the SONY Channel), I believe you have all reason about the feelings that one can experience seeing this kind of tv series. The situations in real life are similar (in some ways) to the situations of the tv serie. I would like you especify what kind of feelings (in a especial scene of the program)you have; for example, in a love scene, what you feel at the moment (You want to cry, to be happy, laugh... I don´t know.. something) or tell me, please, what´s your favourite scene. Please send me your answer. My e-mail is renives07@hotmail.com.

catlud a dit…

hi rebeka, it's catherine (catlud),I really like your blog even I have some questions for you:
-you said you found yourself in brook's caracters can you explain why?
-in the first episode why did Nathan get drunk?
thank to answer me