vendredi 2 mars 2007

Rébéka Épisode 1



In the TV program, I watched this week, there were many problems and a lot of suspense. At the beginning, we could see an old teens movie , the teens explained what was happening in our generation. During the TV program, the teens of our generation talked to the teens of the next generation. Lucas went to live with his dad, Dan, and his mother was very frustrated about that, Brook was named president of high school and her boyfriend had make a bad party to celebrate that. Nathan and Lucas went to the party, and Nathan took Luca’s car but he was very drunk. So Lucas decided to go with him, and they were arrested by the police and they went to the jail. Dan was paying the caution for Nathan and Lucas.

5 commentaires:

julie a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
julie a dit…

Hi Rébéka. I was reading your blog about One Tree Hill. I found it very interesting. I saw all the episodes until the end and I know how the program will finish. Do you know it? If don't, I'm not going to say it to you. All I can say, it's very sad. Anyway, I have some questions for you. Which of these couples is the most cute together? Luca and Brooke, Luca and Peyton or Nathan and Haley? Why? and What's your favorite scene of all of the episode?

Alexandra and Yoan a dit…

Hi Rebeka, I liked well reading your blog even if I was never really interested in this serie. By reading what you have write, it's easy to imagine about what speaks the TV program but in your text you forgot to say what you hope to learn from it.

-When plays this TV program at the television in French?
-Who is the director of this series?

catlud a dit…

Hi rébéka
I was reading your blog and i found very intersting.In fact, I want to watch this show.But I have some question for you.First of all, who is the boyfriend of brook?And the other question is, what did Dan after he paid the caution of Nathan and Lucas,Did he was angry or did he said nothing?
Please answer me
Thank you
Ludnie

catlud a dit…

Hi rébéka
I was reading your blog and i found very intersting.In fact, I want to watch this show.But I have some question for you.First of all, who is the boyfriend of brook?And the other question is, what did Dan after he paid the caution of Nathan and Lucas,Did he was angry or did he said nothing?
Please answer me
Thank you
Ludnie